STOCK COMPUTER COMPATIBLE!
This Chevy 454 crate engine by Tuff Dawg Engines would be EXCELLENT for a 1991-1995 Pickup or Suburban.
Remove that old 230hp Chevy 454 and install this 350HP Chevy 454 to bring your pickup or
Suburban to life! This Chevy 454 is a direct bolt-in, no modifications are needed!
This engine has 350HP @ 4500rpm and 420ft lbs of torque @ 4600rpm. This
engine has a smooth idle and will run on unleaded or leaded fuel.
The balanced rotating assembly includes:
- 4.00" stroke nodular iron crank
- 6.135" forged rods with ARP rod bolts
- 8.5 to 1 compression pistons
More special features of this engine include:
- Seasoned 4-bolt main block - 1pc rear seal block and crank
- New Hydraulic flat tappet cam with .476"Int/.501"Exh valve lift
- Heads have 2.070"Int/1.720"Exh valves. These are the same heads that
GM puts on their HT502 engine for towing performance!
- New 1.440" high performance springs with dampeners setup to
- New Spiral-type valve guides
- New Hardened push rods
- New Perfect Circle rings
- New Heavy duty timing set
- New Oil pump with steel drive shaft and steel guide
with oil pickup tube welded to pump
- New Brass expansion plugs
- Comes with New flexplate for use with A/T only - flexplate has
a dual bolt pattern design. 14"od/168tooth
- All parts are painted separately before assembly for that show quality
- This is the Generation V engine referred to as the "Gen V". It has
numerous improvements to make this big block more reliable. This engine
will fit some earlier applications if used with A/T. This engine has no
fuel pump hole so you must use an electric fuel pump. This engine comes
with a P/U truck and Suburban oil pan, so if you want to put it in a
passenger car you will need to replace the oil pan with a car type oil pan
and pickup tube.
This engine comes completely assembled with oil pan, timing cover,
harmonic balancer, and valve covers, ready for you to install your intake
This engine is covered by a 1 year written warranty.
(There is no warranty when using a Blower, Turbo, Super Charger or NOS)
If you have any questions regarding this item please call us at
D&J Machine & Performance Engines
(602) 395-0800 Mon-Fri 8:00AM to 5:00PM MST
Current Phoenix Time
NOTE: Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time
or email us at
How to purchase this Tuff Dawg Engine